Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Job Category: IT Services
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Victoria, BC
Reference Number: 2020-5-0312
Sunlynn Consulting Ltd. is a leading consulting firm. We offer a wide range of consulting services to public sectors. We are currently seeking a Senior Business Process Analyst with IT/IM project experience to join our team.
The Business Process Analyst reports to the Program Manager through the Royal Roads University (RRU) ePMO (enterprise project management office). The Process Designer is responsible for the process re-engineering and design necessary to support the renewal of RRU’s enterprise resource planning systems and functions. This role expected to operate at a senior level and have a solid understanding of the challenges in designing and delivering change in a complex public sector environment.
Key accountabilities include:
· Building relationships and collaborating with various groups of diverse stakeholders.
· Establishing an enterprise Standard Operating Procedure management process (capture, publish, and approve, including metadata and design standards).
· Applying best practices and methods for business process re-engineering and design.
· Documenting business processes according to industry-leading standards.
· Incorporating an understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and applications and the business context in which they function.
· Working within agile teams, including:
o Collaborating with the Product Owner team to create, understand and refine backlog items and acceptance criteria.
o Participating in Sprint Planning and setting the sprint plan goals.
o Delivering a potentially releasable Increment of “Done” product at the end of each Sprint.
o Contributing to continuous improvement of the team's process.
We seek a versatile, collaborative professional who can adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced team environment. Experience in a higher education setting and/or with system implementation projects is preferred.
· A post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science or a related field
· Minimum 8 years of process design experience on projects of similar size and complexity.
· Experience in establishing an enterprise Standard Operating Procedure management process Experience in applying knowledge of best practices and methods for business process design
· Experience in documenting business processes according to industry-leading standards.
· Experience in incorporating an understanding of ERP systems and applications and the business context in which they function
· Experience in building relationships and collaborating with diverse stakeholder groups
· Experience in post secondary education setting
· Experience with business transformation or system implementation projects
· Experience in working in an agile or hybrid environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively to a broad range of stakeholders
How to Apply
This is a full-time position in Victoria. We offer highly competitive compensation package. If you are interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration. We would like to thank you for your interest in our firm only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Copyright © 2017 Sunlynn Consulting Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.